Thursday, February 19, 2009
In less than one month, Grant will celebrate his ONE year old birthday! It just isn't possible that an entire year has already gone by!
Here are his latests:
1. He likes to try and pull the plug protectors out of the socket.
2. He likes to play in the potty. And with a sister who doesn't always remember to flush or shut the doors of the bathroom, this isn't the best!
3. He has 8 teeth. I can't believe how many teeth he has!
4. He says "mama" and it melts my heart.
5. He loves to play with balls.
6. He loves when Laura climbs in his crib each morning after he wakes up. She is a good little entertainer and gives me a few more minutes of time in a warm bed.
7. His favorite song is "tick tock". He bobs his little head from side to side.
8. He pushes the kitchen chairs all over the kitchen.
9. He can take about 2-3 steps without assistance.
10. He is definitely a mama's boy. I wouldn't want it any other way!
11. He is all boy! He eats more, poops more, weighs more, plays rougher and is more mischievous! I do love having a little boy!