Monday, March 2, 2009

From the Mouth of Laura

I got this idea from Facebook and it was fun to do with Laura. She knows me pretty well!!

1.What is something mom always says to you?
yes and no

2. What makes mom happy?
playing with me

3. What makes mom sad?
when I am naughty

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
She looked like Grant. I never saw you.

6. How old is your mom?
31

7. How tall is your mom?
I better count...29.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
go out

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
play with Grant

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
singing (ha ha!!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
reading

12. What is your mom not very good at?
making a mess

13. What does your mom do for a job?
teach and mommy

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
ice cream

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
playing with me forever

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we have the same eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
lips

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
kiss and hugs me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he can sing

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to school day

8 comments:

Sara said...

She's still calling it school day? That is too cute. I love that little Laura.

ps- I didn't know you and Jim were singers.

Cara said...

This is a cute post, I may try it with Austin. Hope you had a good weekend. It was great getting to see you on Thursday and catch up a bit.

April said...

That's priceless! I love it. Laura is a sweetie. Give her a big hug from all of us! :)

Cindy said...

Such a fun list. I, too, had thought about posting it on my blog with Sam's responses...maybe I still will. Sounds like there's a lot of singing going on around your house! Opera, I presume. :)

Andrea said...

I love this idea. I need to do it with Alec. And I especially love that you are Minnie Mouse. I think you might have a new nickname.

Allison said...

This is hilarious!! I can just picture her answering those. How cute.

Ginger said...

I was unaware of your tremendous singing ability. I love Laura!

Maria R. said...

Minnie, I love this post. So sweet. I will have to remember to do this with Aidan. Right now I think he thinks his middle name is "no".