Friday, April 18, 2008

7 Random Things

I've been tagged by April and Brooke to list seven random facts about myself.

1. I am very irritable in the morning. Coffee usually helps me out!
2. My favorite band is Dave Matthews. Most of my IPod consists of his music.
3. When I was 15, I ran my parent's car into the garage. I almost took my mom out while doing so.
4. I am a sugar addict. I love anything sweet!
5. In college, I was a queen for the TNT men's social club. If you know me well enough, this really doesn't fit into my personality. It was fun though!
6. I have completed three triathlons. I hope to do more in the future!
7. I was on the swim team in high school.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the triathalons (sp?)! I am very impressed. I am working on thinking about starting to try to jog! :)

Cara said...

Triathalons......WOW! I remember the night the TNT boys queened you. I think you were in shock and Maria and I were depressed that it wasn't us!! Ha...fun memories :)

Ginger said...

I swam on swim team too! I love that you were the queen :) Fun story!

Cindy said...

I am just sitting here laughing at the name "TNT Men's Social Club!" That is so funny. Must be a Harding thing, and I never get those!! Thanks for sharing!

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

wow, sara! i never knew you were such an athlete. that's awesome! i forgot that you were a TNT queen. did you keep any of your blue function paraphenelia? i had so much fun in the dorm playing pranks with all of that stuff. i mainly remember a huge, blue spray painted stuffed snake and a little boy manequin with TNT blue thong underwear painted on. good times!!!

April said...

Your driving story is great. I'm really glad you didn't take your mom out!!! I really like your mom, Sara! :) BTW, I had fun at the park today with you, Laura, & Grant!

Shana said...

Great list! A triathalon? That is too cool! I am laughing at the comment about the comment from Cindy saying that it must be a "Harding thing". That is so funny because sometimes I just say "Oh never mind...it is Harding thing."

Andrea said...

Sissy, why in the world would you leave out the most important item in your personal history? Mrs. Sara Looney-Levi? It was published in the yearbook, it must be true!

:-)
Andrea

Cara said...

Hey remember when Mr. Levi won the oreo stacking contest! HA...funny memory!

Andrea said...

I remember coming back to our dorm and seeing the door of our room plastered with the pictures of Mr. Levi's triumphant victory in that Oreo Eating Contest. Who did that?

Where in the world is he now?!