Monday, July 23, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Dallas.

First Memory: Playing outside at Pre-School (probably around 3 years old)
First Real Kiss: Playing Spin the Bottle with the neighborhood kids
First Love: Jim was my first and only true love!
First Concert: My parents brought me and my brother to Petra. It was too loud for me and I put cotton in my ears.
First thought in the Morning: "I wonder if Jim will get Laura?"
First Best Friend: My neighbor across the street, Gretchen.
Last Food you ate: A S'more that I made at the park tonight.
Last CD Purchased: I rarely purchase a CD. I download music from Itunes. I usually pick my music if I think they are good work out songs.
Last Good book you read: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Last time you cried: A couple of weeks ago
Last time "I love you" said: I just put Laura to bed and we shared "I love you's"
Last funny thing you did: Well, I didn't do anything funny, but Laura said a funny to Jim the other day. I was having trouble putting Laura down for a nap, so I said if daddy had to come in her room after I left, she would get a spanking. Well, he had to go back and she said, "Daddy, spank softly." I think he had a pretty hard time keeping a straight face.

I tag...Amy, Cassie and Maria....

I have lots of b'day pictures to come in the next couple days!

No comments: