Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grant Turns Three!


So my baby turned three on March 17th! It is so hard to believe!

For his birthday, he decided he wanted a "Car's" cake, so I googled it and came up with this race track design. I really am not a big baker, but I do enjoy making my kids birthday cakes. He loved it and was very excited about it.

Meme and Don-Don were also able to share Grant's birthday this year. This is the first time they've been able to be here on his actual birthday since his birth!




For his presents, he got a "Cars" race track which he really enjoys playing with and a new back pack for school (or as he calls it a pack pack).The one thing (and there are a ton) that I love about Grant is that he is funny. He makes me laugh a lot and I'm so grateful for his sweet and funny personality.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

He is getting so big...3 already! Seems like he should still be a baby :) Matt is the cake maker in our family so while he is gone the kids will be getting store bought cakes! Happy Birthday Grant!

Andrea said...

You are the cake-decorating star. I love the cakes you do! By the way, I'd like something in extreme chocolate for my next birthday party!