Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas

So I finally am getting around to blogging about Christmas. We did have a blessed time together spending time with my family in Houston and then with Jim's parents for New Year's Eve. Grant wasn't loving Santa this year!! We didn't make him stay too long in his lap. Laura had written her letter and hand delivered it to Santa. We took our annual trip to see the Nutcracker. After the show, Laura danced all the way to the car. I love this tradition we started two years ago!
Christmas morning was full of surprises. Santa brought Laura an American Girl and lots of trucks for Grant.

Meme bought the cousins matching sweaters! We had our first annual cousin sleepover at Meme and Don Don's house. It was fun for everyone. The kids played great together and the adults were ready to hit the hay around 10.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Sara...that's a great shot at the head of your blog of the four of you! I love that! We desperately need a new family picture of ourselves...it's been at least 3 years for us!

April said...

I, too, love the new picture at the top of your blog. Great colors and adorable picture of all four of you! It's great to see a blog update, too. I think of you often, but I don't call or email often enough these days. Know that I love you and I enjoyed the update! :)

Andrea said...

Ditto on the awesome family photo! Very super cute. Also love the pic of Gman and Santa. Classic toddler photo.

The photo of you, Laura, and Barb is BEAUTIFUL. You need to frame that one!

Holly Aytes said...

I also love the new picture! We are planning on doing a family picture this summer as it has been awhile since there was a professional one. Glad you are back to blogging....miss seeing what you guys are up to :)