Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Reunion




A couple weeks ago we spent an afternoon with the Watson's. We had a great time visiting, catching up and watching the kids play. Since David's parents live in Searcy, we get to see them a couple times a year as they visit their family in Arkansas.

Mackenzie and Laura are still such sweet friends! I think this was the best the girls ever played together. Usually they fight like sisters some of the time!! By the end of the day, they were calling each other "sisters".

We love the Watson family! April is one of those friends where the miles in between us doesn't distance our friendship. We can catch up easily and our friendship is just easy! Thank you for letting us spend an afternoon with you.

2 comments:

April said...

Okay, Sara. I now have tears in my eyes. Friendship is a precious thing...and I miss you!!! I'm very thankful for your friendship, and I LOVED getting to see you. I love the picture of the girls together on the swing. That one turned out SOOO good. Mackenzie is standing here beside me asking me to tell you that she loves the pictures, too. :) We look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon. I am very thankful that we do get to see you even though you're not here in the same town as us anymore. We look forward to those visits!!!

Melanie said...

I loved seeing the special bond between not only your girls, but your families as well. It is so nice that you will be able to stay in touch online and also get to visit in person. I love seeing the pictures. Wouldn't it be cool if they ended up rooming together in college or something?