Wednesday, January 21, 2009
It is so hard to believe that Grant is 10 months old! I LOVE this age and if I could I'd freeze him right now when he is cute, cuddly and sweet!
Here are his latests:
1. He makes a pretty good motorboat sound.
2. He likes to flap his arms when he is eating.
3. He has 7 teeth.
4. He has suddenly enjoyed taking a paci.
5. He just got tubes on Monday.
6. His sleep was AWFUL this past month, but since tubes (two nights), he has slept till 5:30 a.m. This is HUGE improvement. Ideally, I'd like him to sleep longer, but for now, I'll take it. Not sure what I'll do once he is weaned??? I don't really want to start my day at 5:30!!!
7. He likes to eat about anything..peas, carrots, pears, avocado, cheese, yogurt, meat, spaghetti, chicken.....He also likes to eat paper, cords, crayons. We call him a goat.
8. He loves to cuddle!
9. He likes to get into things and climb into the dishwasher. The other day I was cleaning his highchair tray and I left him in there (unbuckled). I turned my head for a second and yep, he had turned his body and was standing up his chair!
10. He has found his weenie, weiner, doodle, whatever. But, yes, like any other guy, he's found it and he likes to play with it. Oh boy!