Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Prayer Warrior

I went to Laura's Christmas school party today. The kids rotate different jobs each day (line leader, caboose, lunch server, etc..). Today it was Laura's turn to be the "prayer warrior". Let's just say I'm so proud of my little girl.

The room was packed with parents and all her classmates and when called to say the prayer for lunch, she proudly walked up to Ms. Renee and led the class in prayer. I pray my daughter will always be a confident warrior for God!

In case you can't hear her real well, she says, "thank you for mommy, daddy, Grant and all my friends, in Jesus name Amen."



8 comments:

BISONS ABROAD said...

I have tears in my eyes. Every time I am around Laura, she makes me happy and thankful. She is a precious gift, and I'm so proud and thankful that A-C treasures such a sweet, thoughtful, caring friend. We're all encouraged by your sweet Laura!

Cara said...

Sara, that is so sweet. What a precious daughter you have.

Holly said...

So sweet! What a brave girl. I am glad you had your video camera!

April said...

Alright. That is just too precious. I'm sooo glad you had your video camera out and recording! She is a confident child; she will be a might warrior for the Lord.

Holly Aytes said...

Laura is such a sweet child and that was just precious :)

Cindy said...

Moments like this just melt a mom, you know! Love that Laura!

amy said...

LOVE IT. There is nothing like hearing a little one pray! So sweet. Thanks for sharing.

c said...

Oh my Anna was the prayer warrior at her Christmas party when she was in the ELC too. SHe just jumped right up there and prayed infront of all those parents like it was no big deal. I am so glad Laura is like that too. It does make the momma proud of her little one when they are able to do this and not feel ashamed. Now for the adults to take note and not be ashamed either! I must say our (meaning Laura and Anna) girls are the BEST!!!!!!!