I am at a loss for a new blog topic, so I tag myself to share seven random facts.
1. There are certain combinations of foods that I just love. One of them is drinking a diet coke and eating a peanut butter cup. (In case you'd like to have a nice 2 point treat, Whitman's makes a fantastic Weight Watcher peanut butter cup.)
2. I do not like the texture of cotton balls. I cringe thinking about them.
3. I like to read a magazine from the back to the front.
4. When I was in my elementary years, I put on several home productions of "Annie". I was of course the producer and assigned parts to the neighborhood gang. I am pretty good at being a boss!
5. In high school, I was the "Feature Editor" for the weekly newspaper.
6. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth.
7. My foot grew 1/2 a size while I was pregnant with Grant. I am just realizing this as I'm trying to fit into my fall shoes. I guess it is time to buy new shoes!