Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Party

We celebrated the 4th birthdays of Laura, Mackenzie and Abby last weekend in Searcy. We had a wonderful time, as you can see in the photos below.



Mackenzie's grandparents, Granna and Z-Paw, were great hosts of the farm theme party. They came up with different games to play, including "milk the cow"! The girls got a hoot out of milking the rubber glove!


Pin the tail on the donkey


Hunt for the chicken egg game


Blowing out the birthday candles together


Grant was the life of the party.


Ending the evening with a sleepover with Abby

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Totally fun! How great. Looks like Laura enjoyed it and that's the coolest ever.

Cara said...

Looks like everyone had such a great time. I'm so glad Laura got to spend some sweet times with her friends.

amy said...

So much fun! I love the "milk the cow" idea. Hilarious. I know Laura had to have been tickled pink! I remember her showing me her friends photos in her room...
Amy

April said...

I love it! What a fun post, Sara! Sure was a fun day. We miss you guys already, but are delighted that we had some time together. You got some cute pics. I can't wait to get ours uploaded and do a similar post, too. :) We got home around 10pm last night. How is the beach???!

Sara said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of the big birthday. I know it must have been a very special event for the best buddies to be back together.

Ginger said...

How fun that you guys all got to be together. The kids all look so happy:) Grant is huge and adorable!!

Allison said...

I loved looking at those pictures! What fun!! We miss you guys.

April said...

Have you noticed that Grant looks like a doll rather than a real baby in Laura's lap? You have to look closely to determine whether or not he's real! :) BTW, I love the fact that Josiah's nose-picking was captured in the picture. Ha, ha. :) He does that A LOT lately.

Cindy said...

Love the pictures! Looks like everyone had so much fun. My, how they grow!

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優