Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Laura!

Let me walk down memory lane and remember the last four birthdays of my spunky and sweet Laura. She entered our world by way of a c-section July 22, 2004, at 7:48 a.m. after a hard 12 hours of labor. She was a 6 lb. 4 oz. baby girl who came out wide-eyed and so alert.
One fast year later, we celebrated Laura's 1st birthday in Knoxville with family. She was not yet walking, but still as sassy as ever.
Laura's 2nd birthday was celebrated at our house with family and church friends. By now with a large vocabulary, she is talking up a storm. Really she is rarely quiet!!
Laura's 3rd birthday was a tea party with her special girlfriends. It was a fun time of dress-up and pretending.
As I remember these special days, I'm so grateful for my little girl. She is a kind and tender-hearted child, but she also has a lot of pizazz and spunk. She talks a lot, performs dance shows and can be quite loud! I love you, Laura. Happy 4th Birthday! (I'll post new birthday pictures later as the festivities take place.)

14 comments:

Cara said...

Happy Birthday, Laura! Love that girl! Hope you all have a fun party.

TD said...

Happy Birthday, Laura! I love her spunkiness. Have a great day!

Ginger said...

Fun! Fun! I remember when we first met you guys at church- Laura was one and she was the tiniest little thing, but boy could she run away fast!! She is all personality and I love her!
Happy Birthday, Laura!!

amy said...

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Sadie

Shana said...

Happy Birthday, Laura! I just love the birthday posts! I get to do a birthday dedication this week, too! I did not realize that Laura and Easton had birthdays so close to each other. Your post was so sweet and Laura is so beautiful!

It was cool seeing a comment on your blog from Terry. I always loved hearing him get up in chapel and lead singing. He needs to come to our church and add a little spunk to our singing. :)

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Peanut! I love you big girl!

Big hugs and kisses from your Aunt Jeanne!

PS. your present is on the way!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Laura! You're a beautiful girl both inside and out!

Birthday kisses from Mick the dog!

Elizabeth said...

I had no idea our girls shared a birthday!

Cindy said...

Happy, happy birthday to our friend, Laura! I enjoyed the pictures. Have fun celebrating!

Holly Aytes said...

She looks the same as when she was born just more grown-up! I enjoyed seeing her pics from the last 3 yrs and look forward to seeing pics from this yrs festivities :) Happy Birthday Laura!

c said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!!

April said...

I LOVED all the pics. I do hope Laura had a wonderful Birthday. We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!!! :) I, too, am looking forward to more pics from this year's celebration. I know Mackenzie will enjoy seeing them, too.

Andrea said...

Sweet and sassy, just like her momma.

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優