Sunday, May 25, 2008

Outdoor Fun

We've really enjoyed the beautiful weather. Last weekend, we headed out to Carl Cowan park. Laura was very interested in the water. In fact, she was soaked by the time we left the park.
Jim, Laura and Grant swinging in our hammock. I was cleaning out the bins for packing and Laura decided she'd take her bath in it!
Our smiley Grant was also having fun outside! He is full of smiles and coos.
This is how Laura sleeps at night...with every imaginable toy, stuffed animal or book. Yes, she even sleeps with her bike helmet!

8 comments:

April said...

I love the smiley picture of Grant! The picture of Laura sleeping with ALL that stuff is hysterical! Mackenzie sleeps with only 1 stuffed animal; she enjoyed seeing all the new pictures of Laura and Grant!

Holly Aytes said...

Taylor sleeps with a bunch of stuff also. Madison has only stuffed animals but there at least 10 in with her at a time. I have a picture of Caleb taking a bath in one of those tubs too and it was just last summer. He had a ball in it! I love how smiley Grant it :)

Andrea said...

I love the pictures. Grant is getting so much personality. I can see it in the pictures. Thanks for posting those.

Cara said...

Austin sleeps with anything that he's been playing with before bed...cars, tractors, stuffed animals, you name it. Grant's smile is so cute! I'm thinking about you. Having to pack a house with a newborn can't be much fun. I pray it is going smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars...that picture of Grant is so precious! My girls have always slept with about 5000 things too! It often amazes me that there is enough room for them to sleep!

c said...

Ok Anna would be up all night if she had toys in her bed. We usually have to take away the one animal or doll she has chosen. Once the toy is gone - sweet sleep is here!

Grant's smile is very cute! Hard to believe he is already at that stage!

Dallas said...

I love Grant's smile! So Sweet!

JJ said...

Safety first, you never know when you might need that bike helmet! She is wise beyond her years :).