Friday, May 30, 2008

Lasts

I'm feeling the weight of the move on me this afternoon. This next week is my last full week in Knoxville. I am looking at my calendar and realizing there are a lot of "lasts" heading our way. Laura's last ballet class, her last sleepover with her good school buddy Haley, the last time we'll go to Dollywood with the Watson's, the last time I eat lunch with Sara and Allison with our babies who are 5 weeks apart, the last time Laura and Mackenzie will run the church halls together, and the list continues. My house isn't "homey" anymore with all the decor and wall hangings down. My heart is heavy.

On a much much happier note, Laura has her first ballet recital tomorrow morning. We went to her dress rehearsal this afternoon and she was adorable. She did great in her performance and of course had lots of personality in her dance moves! Here is a small photo sampling. There will be more to come after the show!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I know your heart is heavy, but leave the weight at the alter, my dear friend. Let God manage the load.

And on a lighter note, Laura is tooooooo cute! She kind of looks like she should be on an old western. Enjoy her performance tomorrow.

Love you!

April said...

Oh, Sara. I can't see the computer screen through my tears. I got to the part about Mackenzie and Laura running the halls at church and completely lost it. A few minutes later and I cannot seem to regain control. I've tried so hard to deny your move; I cannot any longer. I just can't picture either of my two kids at church without precious Laura. It just won't be the same. Sigh. We love all 4 of you so very much. Our love and prayers go with you.

Cara said...

I'm praying for you, friend. Try and enjoy these "lasts" as you come to them.

Laura is PRECIOUS! Oh the world of little girls is SO different than boys!

Ginger said...

Laura could not, I mean, could NOT be any more precious! Please post more pics after the recital! Why don't you bring her over one day while you are packing? The boys would love it (and me too!)

Holly said...

I have thought about you guys a lot the last few weeks. Hopefully, it will be a smooth transition. We are looking forward to seeing you guys in Searcy sometime.

Jeanne said...

Two Men & a Truck rock! My move went fairly well.

I seriously got weepy eyed at Lala's photo. She looks like such a big girl! Where's my peanut?!

c said...

I have a great big hug waiting for you here in Searcy! I know that it is hard for you leave Knoxville.

Laura looks soooo cute in her outfit! Hope the recital went well.

Heather said...

Sara, I found your blog by accident, and I love it! Your babies are adorable; I feel for you with your upcoming move...my husband and I moved 9 times in the first 9 years of our relationship, and have finally been settled for the past 6 years in southwestern Ohio. I love your post about needing a good book; I am insane if I don't have a "grown-up" book to read, even if it's just a few minutes a day. If you ever have time to stop by my blog, the address is www.heatherinlebanon.blogspot.com .Good luck with your move!

Shana said...

That must be so hard to leave the town where Laura has grown up, but you she will make so many more friends in Searcy. I think the whole town already knows you and Jim so so guys will have no problems. Laura looks adorable in her ballet outfit!

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優