Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Guess I'm in Trouble....

None of these foods in this article are even remotely appetizing to me.

I remember when Jim and I were in Australia several summers ago, they put beets on their hamburgers. EWW.....

Years and years ago at a rapid attempt to lose weight, I ate cabbage soup. That was the last time cabbage was a part of my diet.

I've never even heard of swiss chard?????

I think I'll stick with my daily intake of apples, bananas, and usually something chocolate!

4 comments:

Maria R. said...

Good news: I heard tonight on the local news that one scoop of full fat ice cream is actually good for women. No lie. I am off to the grocery store :)

Holly said...

Those don't sound like any foods that I need. I am sure it will be something different next week! I have heard that dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate, you probably already know that. Hope you are feeling well.

Jeanne said...

i actually like all 4 of those things! Shocker, from the child who grew up only eating spaghetti o's and hotdogs! (Swiss chard is like a cross betweek bok choy and spinach)

Have you looked at Jessica Seinfeld's deceptively delicious cookbook yet?

Ryan said...

The other foods sound kind of gross (guava? Isn't that a word for excrement?), but cabbage can be pretty good if you make it right. The most well-known tasty dish in Romania, sarmale, is rolls of pickled cabbage filled with meat. It's delicious. I think my wife knows how to make it, so maybe if you guys ever visit us one of these days I can get her to make some, and you can reevaluate cabbage. :)