There are just some products/items that just make my life easier.
My top five favorite items are: (not in order of importance)
1. It's a Ten Miracle Leave In Product-I'm not really a big conditioner type of girl and this product eases the frizz control especially if you use hair dryers or straighteners everyday. It also smells goods!
2. South Beach Protein Bars-I like most of the flavors and since it is high in fiber, it really sticks with you. I eat one everyday as a mid-morning snack.
3. Bed Head After Party-It tames those fly aways after you blow dry your hair.
4. Weigel's Milk-This is a Tennessee convenience/gas store, however, they have some good milk. It seemed like we were going through milk fast in our house (mainly because of me since Laura is not a big milk drinker), so we would just go down the street to our local Weigel's for milk. I'm glad we did..it beats Wal-mart or Kroger milk any day!!
5. Bounty Select A Size Paper Towels-You can use a big sheet or a little sheet. They are also perfect for a quick napkin. However, I'm a southern girl and still use nice sturdy napkins at dinner.
Share some of your favorite products.