Recently, Laura has been holding some pretty funny conversations with Jim and me.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. I ask, "Laura, are you a stinker?" Her response, "Ummm...maybe."
2. As she is changing her stuffed elephant's diapers, she says, "Mommy, elephant poo-poo, shooowee. I need to put in trash."
3. As we eat dinner she comments, "This is delicious...yummy."
4. Jim and Laura spent some quality time on Friday night. Jim was videoing her singing some songs, which I hope to upload soon. Jim starts out a song for her, and she says with a pointed finger in his face, "Shh, Daddy, no singing."
5. Laura is always proud of her artwork and will say, "I made that."
6. Any time Jim or I dress Laura for the day, she always says, "Mommy gave that to me." I guess that's true since I buy most of her clothes.
Such a fun age right now.