Friday, September 15, 2006

Our latest addiction

Jim and I discovered a great series this summer - "Lost."

We were hooked after renting the first disk of season one. Now we are finishing up the second season in preparation for the third-season premiere on Wednesday, Oct. 4.

I think I have figured out why I like "Lost" so much: You can relate to all the characters. Let me explain with a few of my favorite characters:

1. Matthew Fox plays the handsome doctor named Jack. Who wouldn't want a hot doctor at their bedside?

2. Jorge Garcia plays the funny fat guy Hurley. Everyone has an issue with his or her weight, whether it is too low or too high. I like Hurley!

3. Terry O'Quinn plays Locke. He is my favorite character. He is quirky, smart and all-knowing. He senses when there is a problem, and he usually fixes it.

4. Josh Holloway plays the part of the redneck Sawyer. Sawyer has a nickname for every person on the show, such as "Jabba" for Hurley and "Tokyo Rose" for Sun Kwon. He is rough around the edges, but deep down he has a soft heart.

5. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje plays Mr. Eko. He is an African priest who speaks deeply and seriously; his spirituality is his strength.

We all have our favorite T.V. shows. What are yours?

No comments: