Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My first post

I am trying out a new experience...blogging to keep friends and family in touch with our lives. Jim is more of the "journalist" in the family, so I might get him to post some thoughts on occassion.

I just started back to teaching part time. I work 3 mornings a week. It is a change for our family as I am used to being at home with Laura. But, it is a good situation. The school I work for is a nice christian school that is about 10 minutes from our house. Jim is watching Laura on Monday morning and then in two weeks, she will begin MDO on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are a bit nervous about her starting school. We just hope she will adjust well and not cry when we leave her.

Jim is starting back to school next week. He is getting all geared up now and making preparations for his classes. He has had a really long break! (mid May till now)

Well, that is all for now. I am hoping to post a couple times a week.

No comments: