Thursday, May 15, 2008
I had a fabulous Mother's Day with my family.
It was the first time that Grant slept through the night, which made for a great start to the day. (He hasn't kept this up the last couple of nights, but I'm hopeful that it is permanently approaching.)
I was given a gift card for a spa treatment, which I'm looking forward to using once Jim turns in his dissertation. We all went to church together, and afterwards, Jim made a yummy brunch for everyone. Laura made me a precious book at school for me. Here is a sampling of it:
1. What ingredients are mothers made of? Cookies
2. What does your mom do in her spare time? She likes to work
3. Is anything about your mom perfect? Exercise
4. How much does your mother weigh? 23 lbs. I need to ask mommy.
5. What is your mother's favorite movie? Star Wars (I think she got mixed up on this one)
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your mother? Cook eggs and bacon
7. How much does your mother love you? A lot
8. What is your mother's job? Doing work-computer (maybe I need to layoff on blogging?)
9. How old is your mother? 30
10. Describe the world's greatest mom? She is fun and plays