Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun Family Weekend

Since this was our last weekend as a family of three, we wanted to share some special memories.

On Saturday, we were blessed with a little bit of snow...well, just a trace, but it is alway fun to watch it fall. In the afternoon, we went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Laura was excited to go but a bit hesitant at first to enjoy it. Hence, her reaction to the first clown she saw...
Once the show got started, however, she was glued. She enjoyed her snow cone in a clown cup. (It cost $8, but it was worth it!) Her favorite parts were the elephants, tigers and gymnastics. It was all entertaining, but the day wore her out!
Today our church had its annual Easter lunch and egg hunt. Laura had a blast hunting for eggs — and even more fun hanging out with her best little friend Mackenzie. These girls are attached at the hip.
We had some good family time this weekend, and I'm very thankful for it. I love my girl, Laura, and I treasure these times with her before baby arrives next Monday!!!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the picture of Jim looking at Laura...it is so sweet!
You look great, by the way....I can't believe that you are going to welcome the new baby!! I'm sure that Laura is getting so excited!!

c said...

What a fun time! Laura looks so cute.

April said...

Thanks for the help uploading pics, Sara. It worked!

I love all the pics on your post, but esp the one of you and Laura and the one of Laura sacked out in her carseat. Too precious! She was worn out.

One week!!!! Wow. I am soo excited! One week. Just does not seem like that long ago when we were standing at Walker Springs park... :)

Shana said...

What a special weekend! Can't wait to see pics of the new addition. I am sure that Laura will be an amazing big sister.

Dallas said...

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!! Yea! I know you are ready and not ready all at the same time...you'll do great!

Cindy said...

Sara, you look great in that picture of you and Laura! You're a beautiful mom! Enjoy this week.

Jeanne said...

glad to see jim is still keeping the closed eye look going in photos.

you're in my prayers for the home stretch!

hugs from cambodia!

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

what a sweet family you are! i'll be thinking about you and your upcoming delivery!

Renee Lewis said...

Wow! Laura is getting so big! And Monday! Congratulations to you all! I'm very happy for the Miller family! :)

Cara said...

5 more days Sara! Get some rest. You look so great. I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. You, Jim and Laura are in my prayers.

amy said...

So much fun. I still can't believe you are DUE!

Holly said...

I am so anxious to hear on Monday! I hope you have someone that will post the news on your blog! Have a great weekend!