Thursday, January 17, 2008

Latest Observations

  • Jim had to travel Monday and Tuesday of this week, and we really missed him. I realized all the help he offers me and fun he provides for Laura.
  • I have two more weeks of work and find myself at the beginning of a transition. While I thoroughly enjoy teaching and have the perfect job, it is the best decision for me to stay home.
  • Baby Miller #2 is a mover and a shaker! He/she is kicking, poking and tickling me all the time. It is truly amazing!
  • Since I've been feeling rather large lately, working out helps me keep up my self-esteem, even if I am much slower at it. I've also realized that being heavier makes everything so much more difficult (sleeping, walking, getting up out of a chair), and it motivates me never to allow myself to go to pot.
  • Speaking of working out, I'm ready for all the eager beavers who signed up in January to lose their steam. The parking lots and childcare at the gym are too crowded.
  • Laura has grown 1/2 of an inch in two months.
Any new observations in your life?

2 comments:

Cara said...

I'm so proud of you for continuing to work out during your pregnancy. I quit working out the second I found out I was!! ha!

Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

I hear you on the crazy gym!! Give em two or three more weeks and they will be gone. The classes I teach have been packed to the brim...I applaud their efforts but it is hard to instruct!

Good job on keeping the move on. You will be so glad that you did!