Friday, October 5, 2007

Baby Miller #2

I had a doctor's appt. yesterday with a new OB practice. I had mentioned in a previous post that I was unhappy with the large size of the OB I had started out with, so I decided to change. I'm very pleased with my new doctor and feel really good about our decision to use a new doctor.

The appt. went well. Jim and Laura joined me for this visit and we were blessed to be able to get an ultrasound done. I was hoping we could, so Laura could see the baby on the screen. I'm measuring about 6 days ahead of my due date which likely means this baby is just going to be bigger.


Laura is convinced she will have a baby sister...I sure hope she'll be happy if it is a boy instead. We are going to let the baby's gender be a surprise. The doctor actually could tell the sex of the baby because he/she was in a good position. I still can't believe I was able to hold out on not knowing! But, the surprise at the end will be totally worth it!


Any feelings out there if it is a boy or girl?

10 comments:

c said...

If you can hang in there and wait to find out - it is GREAT! And really the best surprize ever! I loved hearing the dr. say it is a girl! So fun! Glad the dr change was a good one for you guys.

Ryan said...

Definitely a girl. You can see the little bow in her hair. :)

We prefer to find out ahead of time, so we only have to decide on half as many names.

Cara said...

Your ultrasound pictures are great! We tried to find out the gender of our little one last month, but "it" wouldn't show us anything! My next appointment is the 18th and we're going to try again. I'm glad you like your new doc. That is so important! I hope you are having a boy. There's something special about a momma and her boy! But, if it's a girl, you already have all the stuff you'll need!

April said...

I LOVE the ultrasound pictures! The 3D ultrasounds are definately the way to go. I love seeing the baby's arm and tiny fist and even that tiny heart, too! Great pics.

But you know, I am going crazy. I cannot believe you were able to hold out on not knowing the gender! Really, for your sake, I am thankful. I know that is how you want it. But just think...gender neutral everything...yuck. :) I know, I know, I'm not helping you at all. So, I'll quick badgering you and attempt to be supportive. Are you sure you don't what to know the gender????? He, He. :) Love ya!

Dallas said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for your healthy baby. I have no idea, I'm awful at the guessing game. What does your Chinese calendar say? It was correct both times with me. Maybe if we have a third child then this is the route we will take.

Jenn said...

Yeah for new doctors! I know it is a big relief to find a smaller practice and a good doctor. If ya'll are like us, little ones, boys or girls, can wear orange so it doesn't matter what you have! Parker is wearing many many of the girls old Vols outfits, except for all the old cheerleading suits and I just can't figure out why Aaron won't let me put one on Parker!! he he he!!! I'm saying boy (for today....) Are ya'll making the trek to Searcy for Homecoming? It is our 10 reunion afterall....

Ginger said...

It's a girl. You can just tell. Laura will be happy to get a baby sister. You will have a "little mommy" on your hands!

Maria R. said...

BOY! BOY! BOY!

Holly said...

I have to say boys are super sweet! I never would have thought I could love one as much as I do.

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優